Welcome to QDA! The first thing you need to do is review the new student orientation presentation. Please contact your Instructional Supervisor or the QDA office if you have any questions during the orientation process.
1) New Student Orientation - This presentation will go over school policies, resources, and how to access your coursework. Please return to this page after you have gone through the presentation. Select your curriculum provider below (your Instructional Supervisor can tell you which link to select):
- Odysseyware Orientation
- Edmentum Orientation
- Lincoln Learning, Calvert, Apex Learning, BYU, and Rosetta Stone.
3) Sign into the QDA LMS on the right side. Return to this page after you have checked out your "My Classes" page.
4) The New Student Orientation presentation is a general overview. Listed below are the full policies and guidelines. Students should review these documents on a yearly basis.
Internet Acceptable Use Guidelines: Students are expected to use QDA computer systems and QDA resources for educational purposes only.
Internet Safety Policy: Information on appropriate online behavior on social networking sites, chat rooms, electronic communications, cyberbullying awareness, and the dangers of disclosing personally identifiable information online.
In the future you may need a refresher. Use these links to get an answer:
Curriculum Support: Orientation guides, resources and additional information.
Internet Safety: As a student of an online school, you'll spend much of your day online. QDA has created this resource page for general Internet and Technology Safety. You can access this link by select SAFETY from the top menu.
Support Center: Everything you need to know in one place. Click the SUPPORT link on the top menu to access this page at anytime. If you can't resolve an issue using the tutorials and resources on this page, give us a call at 1-866-968-7032 or open a support ticket.
5) Please complete the questionnaire to complete the orientation process. Click here to access the questionnaire.
Remote Access Viewing