The information listed below is the testing windows for QDA office sites located in New Philadelphia, Berlin, East Liverpool, and Steubenville.
If you are located in another area in Ohio, a testing administrator will contact you. A letter of notification will be sent to all students detailing the test(s) to be taken and date/time/location.
- Spring OGT – March 13-17
- ACT – Juniors Only – March 21-24
- End of Course:
- English Language Arts - March 27-31, April 3-7
- 3rd – 8th and High School: ELA I, ELA II
- Math, Science, Social Studies – April 10-13, 18-21, 24-25
- 3rd & 7th – Math
- 4th & 6th – Math, Social Studies
- 5th & 8th – Math, Science
- High School – Algebra I, Geometry, Biology, Physical Science, American History, American Government
Practice Tests and other information can be found at testing.go2qda.org
Additional information will be posted at a later date.