Sounds do not play in Odysseyware Lessons while using Internet Explorer
Ensure that your sound is not muted (either on the computer system or your headset control), and turned up. You can adjust your sound volume by clicking the speaker icon on the bottom right of your computer (by the clock.)
If sounds are still not playing, please try the following:
- Select the gear icon on the top right.
- Select Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced Tab
- Scroll down to the Multimedia Section
- Check the following boxes(pictured below):
- Play animations in webpages*
- Play sounds in webpages
- Select OK
- You may need to refresh the page, but sounds should now play.
Please contact the QDA office or switch to Google Chrome if you're still having issues.